Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Picnic Time...

Ahh... with the upcoming Summer Solstice soon upon us, it's time to start thinking about picnics! 
Yay!
 I love picnics; ants and all. 
 I've found some inspiration for us to pack our baskets and hit the road... or not. 

A couch picnic... a good alternative if it happens to rain on your picnic date. 

How about a picnic everyday right in the dinning room?
 I love this! 

A pretty picnic for girlfriends right in the backyard. 

Or hit the road and find the perfect picnic spot! 

Wagon picnic... I have this wagon in the garage. 

Many ways to pack a picnic.

I love this vintage tin basket.  I must pick me up one of these cuties. 
I already own about a half-dozen wicker ones... one can never have too many picnic baskets! 

Wonderful picnic treasures for sale. 
Something about plaid... just grabs my heartstrings. 

A nice collection. 

Easy to grab picnic food. 

I love this idea; Picnic in a jar! 


How about a nice quiet, relaxing picnic for one. 

You can have a picnic any season.
A winter picnic! 

My favorite; An Autumn Picnic. 


Spring.

Summer. 

Umm... who invited this guy? 
Oh well.. now get out there and have a picnic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment