Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knock, Knock...


Who's there? 
~~~
Some heartstrings pulled for doors, knobs and knockers... 

When I see an old door like this... 
I wonder about all the souls that have passed over it's threshold. 

Art... I love the colorful light shadow it cast on the stairs.
Really beautiful! 

This door just makes my imagination run wild. 

Can you imagine the sweet people who would own a door like this? 

Doors are so useful.

Old keys... cast spells of their own. 

Knobs...
I would be worried it bites. 

A piece of vintage art. 

Very pretty. 

Old glass doorknobs find a new purpose. 

Whimsical... Disney. 

I love the simplicity and the vibrancy of this door. 

Shabby chic... 


Another glass gem... I have a few of them in my house. 
They are my favorite doors to open. 

Glad to meet you! 

Just pretty as can be!
~~~
Knockers... 
This one is ours. 



Noah likes this one...of course! 

I think this one would be perfect for the heart door above. 


A little spooky. 

Rustic.


Sweet pink. 
Think about doors, knobs and knockers... make a conscience effort to notice them... the ones you pass through... the ones you walk pass... think about the history and the beauty of them... think about what's on the other side of these doors... just think.  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment