Monday, June 11, 2012

Berry nice!


I've never met a berry that I didn't like...
Raspberries... little pillows of red heaven. 
We've planted 3 bushes this year. 

12 batches of strawberry freezer jam with help from my boys. 
Of course... mine aren't this pretty, they're in plastic containers. 

My main summer salad; with lite raspberry dressing... yum! 

Summer Strawberry Coconut Cake... (wiping drool off chin.) 
If only I could figure out a gluten-free version of it. 

Please let's not forget the beloved cherry! 

Don't even get me started... I'll eat these; even if they weren't this pretty. 


Pink angel food cake with a raspberry drizzle.


Golden Raspberries... Delicious.  

Triple berry threat! 


Good to know: New studies make it clear that we can freeze blueberries without doing damage to their delicate anthocyanin antioxidants.
Blueberries are superstars! 

You could just hand me one of these and I'd be a happy camper! 

2 comments:

  1. Alright, I've had this recipe bookmarked for a year now... One of us needs to make it and report the results. Soon!

    http://glutenfreegirl.com/feeding-each-other-gluten-free-birthday-cake/

    Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... Lemon/Raspberry! and it has sour cream in it too!! My mom always said "sour cream makes it better."
    Deal... but isn't Tess the cake maker?

    ReplyDelete