Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No Rhyme or Reason...

Just for enjoyment...
My family, my friends...

Awww.... 

Push me please! 

Loving this.

That's right! 

I swear; this is the way I imagine how the squirrels live. 

Brad and I will say this to each other... 
Because sometimes... it's nice to hear the other person knows you love them. 

Simple life. 

Over-load of cuteness! 


I adore "red work" embroidery.  

Sweet strawberry pin cushion. I'd like a bowl full. 

Heart Kitty. 

A sandman... now if that doesn't make a person happy; what would? 

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! i love the "free hugs!" too funny. i am definitely making a sandman the next time i go to the beach!!!
    happy solstice
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! I'm on overload!
    I just saw something about using an ice cream scooper to build sand castles and sculptures. I'm all over it next time we hit the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...i love that first sign...
    "YOU ARE MY HAPPY" so awesome...i want that in my house!!!!

    and of course who could not love the storm trooper and his FREE HUGS!

    fun post...i love it!

    ReplyDelete