Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Butterfly Net...

Inspiration: butterflies!  
My daughter Autumn negotiated with a lady at a yard sale and she scored me some FREE butterflies for my collection! These are mounted more for a decorative purpose as compared to my other specimens, but I like them still.  I am now the proud owner of 18 butterflies.  These look wonderful on our nature table. 


Here's some butterflies and butterfly items that have tugged on my heartstrings...

Fuzzy little face. 

Don't you love this?  So colorful! 

Butterflies love oranges and banana snacks! 

Cute... handicraft mounted butterflies. 

Okay say it... awww!

Wow! 

Cuteness! 

A pretty wreath for your door. 

I would so love a butterfly bouquet! 

Sweet nothings...

I love this! Paper butterflies under glass. 

Butterflies are just amazing! 

Another pretty wreath! 

Strawberry butterfly cupcakes! 

Blues.

Nice collection... swooning! 

Monarch Butterflies... common, but still one of my favorites! 

Butterflies in your stomach. 

My cats would have a hayday! 



I love this! 
I couldn't wear it... but I love it! 

Butterflies! Around the World! 

Pretty; pink and white. Those spots are to look like big eyes to scare away predators. 

More and more... Monarchs. 

This is so cute! A little chrysalis ...
 unbutton to find the caterpillar and a butterfly. 
What a sweet learning toy for a little one. 

I'm not sure if this is photoshopped or not... 
It sure is pretty either way. 

I have so much to learn... I must find out the name of this beauty.

Love the colors.

Butterlight. 
~
  Now where's that net of mine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment