Monday, June 11, 2012

Peddling...



Biking around the neighborhood is one of my favorite things to do... if only the sidewalks weren't so uneven;  I'm not so happy to ride in the road with the nutty drivers. 
I have this same vintage bike in the garage... it needs new tires. 
I love the bell I have on it... ding, ding.... out of my way!

A good reminder to ride the bike more. 



This is my new bike... 
I love that you can find new/vintage style bikes now
 and that seat is pretty comfy for my big old rumpus. 
Must find a bell for it! 



Hmm... very similar to mine... must remember to fill my basket with a beautiful bouquet. 

A pretty pink bicycle planter.

Oooo.... one you could ride pink lady! 


Love this! 


I'm trying to figure out if that's a seat or some sort of shelf in the front.  
I don't think this bike is built for comfort... look at that hard little seat!
It's still pretty neat though. 

Oh this brings back wonderful childhood memories! 
I would get all the red, white and blue trimmings and let my children 
and the neighbor children decorate their bikes on the forth of July ever summer. 


I could ride my bike to our neighborhood farmers market on Wednesdays. 


Seriously... I'd feel a little goofy riding around with a basket full of flowers. 

Cute store front and hey, they're open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment