Monday, July 30, 2012

Homestead Heartstrings...


Some lovely homestead heartstrings... 


I need this pillow! 


Peppercorn colors... in love! 


Such a cheery space. 


We love to "stay home." 


Adorable pink! 


Under the sea with creatures lurking... fun! 


Wow! My son Caleb loves fonts. What a great focal wall! 

Love the pennants. 



I love this bathroom for many reasons: the color, the eclectic wall hangings! 

Can you imagine? 

Amazing bath... the old painted bricks with the modern tub.
You know I love owls! 

I've been wanting one of these baker's cabinets for years now! 

So pretty! 

I have my grandmother's sideboard, it's dark wood. 
I'd love to paint it but Autumn always stops me. 

Thinking this is a wonderful laundry/mud room. 

Seriously... I'd sleep in this! 

I can just imagine how incredible this must feel on your bare feet. 
Looks as if it belongs in my friend Sharon's home. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm with Caleb. Totally LOVE that bedroom. The focal wall looks like a big Ouija board! The bathroom above it is pretty great too.
    Seeing all these great pictures is killing me; I've been in the mood to redecorate lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that floor...LOVE it! it screams Alaska!!!!

    and i am a fan of Owls too...but i am not a collector...it is not in my nature...so i don't have owl things in my life! i do slip it into my school decor every once in a while...smiles!

    ReplyDelete